Customer Service Complaint
jeffw50

Good morning,

I'm a long time user of Verizon services and have recently had a terrible experience with communication, fees, billing and now customer service on my account. So much that I would like to file a complaint on the issues I have had and speak with a representative to resolve my issues and close out the remaining balance on my account. Can someone please direct me where I can submit a complaint and/or the process involved? Thanks in advance, appreciate the help.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Complaint
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to call 1-800-Verizon. 

0 Likes
jeffw50

I tried that and eventually get forwarded to a supervisor who says something will be submitted but does not promise any follow up or confirmation of this being done. I want somewhere to explain my situation and call them out. It's unethical what they do especially to existing customers. 

Has anyone had luck with disputing charges from Verizon on a credit card? I'm tempted to try this route.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

You can do the following.

first contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via a google search. They have an online complaint form and toll free number to handle utility complaints.

secondly it seems you have auto payment set up. Discontinue it at once. Never give any company complete access to your money or credit line.

then call your credit card company and have them do a charge back on the disputed amount. Your credit card company will credit you the amount in question while you dispute the amount. Verizon will have to answer the chargeback complaint to the credit card issuer. Make sure to submit your complaint in writing to the credit card company and a certified return receipt copy to the billing address on the Verizon invoice.

that should get the gears in motion.

calling will just get you frustrated and does not protect your rights under the fair debt collections practices act.

0 Likes