Customer Service Email or Mailing Address Needed!
furrynana

Is there a customer service email or address?  i can't locate one on the website.  I have had a problem with my account for a year now.  Have spent countless hours on the phone.  I want to have some written communication but I can't locate an address or email.  I can't speak to one more agent.  Help!!

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Email or Mailing Address Needed!
jonjones1
Legend

@furrynana wrote:

Is there a customer service email or address?  i can't locate one on the website.  I have had a problem with my account for a year now.  Have spent countless hours on the phone.  I want to have some written communication but I can't locate an address or email.  I can't speak to one more agent.  Help!!

Try here, they are real Verizon employees and have great service.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

Or if you want to get in touch with the Corporate executives 

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

0 Likes
Ramondo

Furrynana, I agree with you completely. I have been a Verizon Fios customer for 3 days and I'm ready to give them zero stars for customer service.

They have made it impossible, as you say, to contact a live person. The recording on their Help line states there is a 1 hour and 19 minute wait to speak with an agent. The executive webpage was totally useless.

All I want is a booklet that should have been given to me at the time of the installation describing the digital voice features for my phone. It's a fantastic product. But I need and want the hard copy of the instructions that cover the dozens of options and configurations for their phone service. I have the PDF of the manual on my desktop; but I would like the manual so I can write notes and passwords in the margins.

Verizon, if you're reading this can you help?

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

https://www.verizon.com/cs/groups/public/documents/adacct/fios_digital_voice_user_guide.pdf

This is a customer helping customer forum, Verizon may stop in occasionally.

the manual was easily found via a google search. 

A hard copy is just as easy as printing it out from the online pdf which is 45 pages but if your printer has two sided printing it’s 23 pages. 

0 Likes
Radar74

No EMAIL???? I WAS LIED TO ABOUT MY PLAN. PROMISED VIA CHAT (RECORDED AND SAVED) THAT MY PLAN WAS GOING TO BE PREFERRED. RAHUL (CHAT AGENT) LIED!!!

NO SUPPORT

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Radar74,

To talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly though one of the methods available on our Support page.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes