Switch Account

Customer Service Email or Mailing Address Needed!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Customer Service Email or Mailing Address Needed!

Message 1 of 7
(1,088 Views)

Is there a customer service email or address?  i can't locate one on the website.  I have had a problem with my account for a year now.  Have spent countless hours on the phone.  I want to have some written communication but I can't locate an address or email.  I can't speak to one more agent.  Help!!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Customer Service Email or Mailing Address Needed!

Message 2 of 7
(1,051 Views)

@furrynana wrote:

Is there a customer service email or address?  i can't locate one on the website.  I have had a problem with my account for a year now.  Have spent countless hours on the phone.  I want to have some written communication but I can't locate an address or email.  I can't speak to one more agent.  Help!!

Try here, they are real Verizon employees and have great service.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

Or if you want to get in touch with the Corporate executives 

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 7
(957 Views)

Furrynana, I agree with you completely. I have been a Verizon Fios customer for 3 days and I'm ready to give them zero stars for customer service.

They have made it impossible, as you say, to contact a live person. The recording on their Help line states there is a 1 hour and 19 minute wait to speak with an agent. The executive webpage was totally useless.

All I want is a booklet that should have been given to me at the time of the installation describing the digital voice features for my phone. It's a fantastic product. But I need and want the hard copy of the instructions that cover the dozens of options and configurations for their phone service. I have the PDF of the manual on my desktop; but I would like the manual so I can write notes and passwords in the margins.

Verizon, if you're reading this can you help?

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 4 of 7
(944 Views)

https://www.verizon.com/cs/groups/public/documents/adacct/fios_digital_voice_user_guide.pdf

This is a customer helping customer forum, Verizon may stop in occasionally.

the manual was easily found via a google search. 

A hard copy is just as easy as printing it out from the online pdf which is 45 pages but if your printer has two sided printing it’s 23 pages. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 7
(620 Views)

No EMAIL???? I WAS LIED TO ABOUT MY PLAN. PROMISED VIA CHAT (RECORDED AND SAVED) THAT MY PLAN WAS GOING TO BE PREFERRED. RAHUL (CHAT AGENT) LIED!!!

NO SUPPORT

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 6 of 7
(608 Views)

Hello Radar74,

To talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly though one of the methods available on our Support page.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 7 of 7
(607 Views)

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.