Customer Service - On hold for over 2 hours before any live person answered
JustBeingMe2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have NEVER had such HORRIBLE service than with Verizon.  For the amount of money we spend each month (billed one month in advance), it's horrendous!  I asked for a specific department (Fios Elite Customer Service or Disconnect Department) and I get technical support.  Don't these representatives listen to what you want.  I never had this problem with Cablevision. 

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service - On hold for over 2 hours before any live person answered
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems with being on hold. If you ever do need assistance don't forget you can also post on the forums for our assistance.

0 Likes
Munchie2

Verizon is the worst by far. I thought Comcast has the worst customer service but at least you get to talk to a live person vs being on hold for hours. I was going to transfer my service when I move to Verizon but now I am debating on another service

0 Likes
hartmge

Called Verizon phone number Disconnected after 1 hr wait, then after 90 mins, no answer, hung up!

Argggggggggggggg!

0 Likes
Re: On hold for over 2 hours - Please Describe Your Issue
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@hartmge wrote:

Called Verizon phone number Disconnected after 1 hr wait, then after 90 mins, no answer, hung up!

Argggggggggggggg!

Can't help you with phone hang-ups or long wait times, but if you describe in some detail exactly what technical issues you are having with your services, perhaps some of the volunteers who post here can be of assistance (and often on the first ring).  Good luck.

0 Likes
dvine

i kept calling vz and it said noone was available to answer my call and said the call would be disconnected.. wth

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@dvine wrote:

i kept calling vz and it said noone was available to answer my call and said the call would be disconnected.. wth

Were you trying to contact a Billing group outside of normal business hours?

0 Likes