Switch Account

Customer Service - On hold for over 2 hours before any live person answered

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Customer Service - On hold for over 2 hours before any live person answered

Message 1 of 7
(1,442 Views)

I have NEVER had such HORRIBLE service than with Verizon.  For the amount of money we spend each month (billed one month in advance), it's horrendous!  I asked for a specific department (Fios Elite Customer Service or Disconnect Department) and I get technical support.  Don't these representatives listen to what you want.  I never had this problem with Cablevision. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Customer Service - On hold for over 2 hours before any live person answered

Message 2 of 7
(1,395 Views)

Sorry to hear about the problems with being on hold. If you ever do need assistance don't forget you can also post on the forums for our assistance.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 7
(1,182 Views)

Verizon is the worst by far. I thought Comcast has the worst customer service but at least you get to talk to a live person vs being on hold for hours. I was going to transfer my service when I move to Verizon but now I am debating on another service

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 7
(1,052 Views)

Called Verizon phone number Disconnected after 1 hr wait, then after 90 mins, no answer, hung up!

Argggggggggggggg!

Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: On hold for over 2 hours - Please Describe Your Issue

Message 5 of 7
(1,049 Views)

@hartmge wrote:

Called Verizon phone number Disconnected after 1 hr wait, then after 90 mins, no answer, hung up!

Argggggggggggggg!

Can't help you with phone hang-ups or long wait times, but if you describe in some detail exactly what technical issues you are having with your services, perhaps some of the volunteers who post here can be of assistance (and often on the first ring).  Good luck.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 7
(987 Views)

i kept calling vz and it said noone was available to answer my call and said the call would be disconnected.. wth

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 7 of 7
(985 Views)

@dvine wrote:

i kept calling vz and it said noone was available to answer my call and said the call would be disconnected.. wth

Were you trying to contact a Billing group outside of normal business hours?

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.