Customer Service is a JOKE!!
Scoopmeup
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was hoping for a change in your customer service, but it only seems to be getting worse.  I can write a novel about times when I've called and been on hold for 20, 40+ minutes.  It is becoming the norm now.  A few months ago, a server in the Philadelphia area went down.  Not knowing that this was the problem since Verizon never bothers to post outages on their website, I called off and on for HOURS and never was able to talk to anyone.  I finally went on Chat and was told that that was what the problem was.  This is just one of a long list of really bad customer service incidences.

I think you have a good product here but the frustration level is starting to outweigh any product satisfaction as far as I'm concerned. I've dealt with a lot of customer service from a lot of different companies and none of them come close to how bad your CS is.  I've seen so many threads on these forums complaining about the same thing over the last year but it never improves...just keeps getting worse.  Won't be long before your loyal customers (me included) will be forced to drop your services and go elsewhere.