Customer Service is awful
sodeep28

I called Customer service yesterday in order to get a charge removed from a digital adapter I had returned. Not only did verizon not remove the adapter from my account, they kept charging for 3 months. This after sending me an e-mail acknowledging receipt of the adapter and stating "there is no need to anything else". Well isn't that a crock!

It took me one hour yesterday to get the charged removed, seriously who has time for that! On top of that my contract had ended so my rep told me about potential offers. I said that I didn't have time to speak and we setup an appointment time for the next day at 1:30. No no, they couldn't wait that long, they had to call me 9 times yesterday! 9 times when I was at work to inform me that her schedule was changed and she couldn't talk about a new offers until Sunday. I don't care about your schedule and I don't care to be disturbed 9 times. If its that important, leave a freaking message and I will get back to you.

It's time to look for other options. This was just icing on the cake for me. Seriously it takes you an hour to fix something you screwed up on my account, but when its in your self-serving interest to get a customer to lock in to a new deal you harrass me 9 times.

0 Likes