Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Customer Service may have just lost a customer

candycanes6
Contributor
Contributor

Customer Service may have just lost a customer

Message 1 of 2
(658 Views)

I have had Verizon for the past two years. Last January, I decided to switch over to online billing and have had nothing but problems since. Multiple times it would look like my payment went through and it wouldn't, when I called about it Customer Service told me my bank returned the payment, which never happened, my account was switched over to CASH ONLY even though I never bounced a check. I asked for paper billing, so I could track my payments and have proof, and when I sent in my first check it told me I couldn't pay by check because I was a CASH ONLY customer. When I called and had that removed, I was told my only option, to not have my service shut off, was to pay online.  I paid online and it didn't go through and here we are again with my account saying I am CASH ONLY.  

I called to ask why I keep having problems with paying online, whenthey are forcing me to pay online to keep my service and they couldn't tell me why. I also asked to have my account reviewed to see if I could be saving money each month.  Three offers were made all of which would increase my monthly amount. Finally, the customer service agent, found a promotion going on where I could save 10 dollars a month. I decided to sign up for it.  My first bill came in and it was 25 dollars more than normal. I called to find out why and to ask to be put back on the plan I was on and was disconnected,  not once, not twice but four times! I went online to see if I could do it online and the system kept looping and telling me the page couldn't be found.After two and a half hours of my time, trying to restore the plan I had, I gave up. Then I took another one of my days off and called Verizon again, this time I couldn't get past the automated line, as it was connecting me it would become a busy signal! I gave up! 

So I can't pay online, can't get help online, can't get help over the phone, Frankly I am done trying! I want to find out when my contract is over and switch because although I love the FIOS and the cable, I can't continue to have a company that is unreachable and unhelpful!!!!! 

HELP! Frustrated Verizon Customer!

1 REPLY 1
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Customer Service may have just lost a customer

Message 2 of 2
(493 Views)

candycanes6,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.