Customer Service
Hopeful73

So this Friday I carelessly forgot to pay my bill what I can I say things happen.  As soon as I noticed I went ahead and paid for the services to be restored.  Well today is Sunday and my services have yet to be restored.  My 11 year old who had a sleep over on Friday and a play station battle tournament which had to be cancelled because of this has asked me how is it possible to pay a bill and a company refuse to put your service back on.   So I explained because his answer isn't far from the truth.  Apparently Verizon being one of the US's largest corporations will turn your services off on a weekend knowing that their billing dept doesn't work on a weekend. Which means that even if you pay your bill your services will not be restored until Monday.  Isn't that nice of them????  So even thou I paid my bill (because Verizon is apparently not equipped to handle my payment to restore my services throughout the weekend) I get suck with the short end of the stick and have to wait 3 days without service even thou paid for.  Awesome isn't it, thank you Verizon for your excellent customer service.  For those with children you can only imagine a weekend without television in your household and running up your cell phone data plan smh.  Oh which by the way come Monday I will be cancelling my contract with Verizon, this is not a mom and pop company and there is no excuse for this to have happened.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have never heard of them turning off service for a single bill late.  So something else is going on.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Hopeful73,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes