Customer complaint on rude customer service rep-moving and getting charged for breaking contract
karenmdmd
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am moving to a new location where is a brand new residential area. I called to move my services.

1) He was completely rude and cut me off everytime I spoke to him.

2) I would ask him a question and he would answer back in a condescending tone

3) He informed that because I was moving to an area that the TV was not yet available I would have to pay the cancellation fee even when I wanted to keep the internet and add a phone. Because I agreed to a 2yr contract.

4) He basically said I should've moved to an area if I didn't want to pay the cancellation fee.

5) He wouldn't transfer me to a manager and he wasn't concerned that I was going to complain because their was no number or address I could complain to.

Is this the way Verizon does customer service? What a joke. Lost a valued customer

0 Likes
Re: Customer complaint on rude customer service rep-moving and getting charged for breaking contract
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes