Customer service and retention problem!!!!! need to get resolved
fyohannes
Enthusiast - Level 2

I at this point over now 3 days 8 and a half hours on the phone have had a problem with customer service not processing a order correctly I called originally to add a hd set top box to my account and they processed the order like I was taking in my hd dvr box causing me to lose a credit that I had on my account and now they are telling me they have to investigate as to if they CAN add the credit when numerous reps in retention and customer service see notes of multi room dvr free for life but have to see if they can add it back it is cut and dry I have been abused and treated down right horrible by this company as a paying customer I need to know where to file complaints against mutiple supervisors and reps in both customer service and retention to get this resolved all be cause a customer service rep could not process a addition of a hd set top box being added to my account any help please respond !!!!!!

Re: Customer service and retention problem!!!!! need to get resolved
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad we could be of assistance to you, fyohannes!

And if you should ever need assistance again, please feel free to reach out to us again here.

Thanks,

-Art

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Fyohannes,

Per your request, we have reopened your private support case. Please follow the instructions on how to find the private support board to check on the private thread for any updates.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hey fyohannes,

We have closed your case once again. We are glad the rep was able to reach back out to you and take care your issue. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes