Switch Account

DON't TRUST VERIZON-MISLEADING ADS UNTRUSTWORTHY !!!!!!!!!!

DON't TRUST VERIZON-MISLEADING ADS UNTRUSTWORTHY !!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor Asaldanha
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(846 Views)

DO NOT TRUST VERIZON FIOS!!! They are not trustworthy and misleading in their ads to get new customers.
In February 24th, 2015 I was ready to order my service after carefully reviewing the bundle options for new costumers. I chose the triple play bundle, advertised for $114 + equipment+ fees and the bundle also stated a $400 gift card, which I would receive after 60 days of service and no late payments. So I ordered the service. Now, July 7th, when I called Verizon to find out about my gift card, I was told that I wasn't eligible for it because I was given the discount on my bill instead. (THE PRICE THAT I SIGNED UP ON THEIR WEBSITE IS THE PRICE I'VE BEEN PAYING SINCE FEBRUARY , NEVER LATE). After an entire morning wasted on the phone with people who don't want to help me with my problem, and hearing that it was my mistake I decide to cancel the service and will receive a $200 fee on my next bill for breaking the contract. 
I hope nobody have to experience this same situation as me and my family. And I hope that someone at some point can make this type of misleading and untrustworthy situation continue to happen with other customers.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.