Deceased User - ZERO Customer Support
pleasehelp19

I am trying to transfer a deceased users' account into my name and having no luck reaching out to customer support.  Almost a month ago I called and an order was created, which I thought would complete the process.  I called back 2 weeks later and the representaive said the ticket was in a stuck state and the offline team would have to complete it and it would take 2 weeks to complete, with no way to track progress.  I called back 2 weeks later, having to explain the situation all over again, and the message was different than the previous representaive.  I finally got them to check with the offline team, and they said they would call me once complete, yet I have not received a call.  The customer service representative also showed no sympathy to my situation.   I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon and other matters recently and it is very overwhemling.  I am not sure what else to do to get this seemingly simple task to complete.  Verizon, please do better.

0 Likes
Re: Deceased User - ZERO Customer Support
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pleasehelp19,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes