Deferred to collections after Verizon refused to send me a shipping label to return my router
brianm11

For some reason, I have never been able to reach a representative of the 5 times I've called who can help me with my situation. I signed up for Verizon for internet, they sent me a router, however I told them to cancel my service as I found a cheaper provider. 

I've tried multiple times to receive a shipping label to return my equipment as all the verizon stores near me are for "cell only" and I still have yet to receive my shipping label. I still have the router however I've been deferred to collections. 

It's only $119 and I still have the router and now I'm left with a ding on my credit report as I was unable to pay online because I'm in this twilight zone of not having an account since I didn't have service and I'm unable to return my router and support agents do not understand this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Deferred to collections after Verizon refused to send me a shipping label to return my router
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi brianm1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes