Deposit NEVER returned, called numerous times, and its THREE YEARS LATER!
superknuth

We paid $125 on May 11, 2015 as security deposit with Verizon Fios. (We have proof from our Bank of America credit card transaction history.) This deposit was NEVER returned to us!!!!!!

I called Verizon Fios customer service numerous times and the ball was kicked around by departments, and the phone call were just dropped each time after I have waited on the line for hours, while being transferred around!!!! I left my number as instructed by the auto-customer service and nobody called me back!!!! WHAT THE HECK!? OMG so FRUSTRATING!!!! I really hope someone here can help me and just return the $125 to me, I wish Verizon Fios is not a spam company like this, as I have my credit card transaction history as proof and I can sue you in the worst case!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

0 Likes
Re: Deposit NEVER returned, called numerous times, and its THREE YEARS LATER!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi superknuth,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes