Deposit never returned despite promise from customer service
pd25838

I have recommended verizon to all my neighbors but I am disappointed when I try to reach customer service by phone.Last year, during the summer ,  I was promised my deposit .The customer service found no issues with doing this and sent out my deposit.It got lost in the mail was what I was told when it never showed up. I decided to call this year and was told that you must have a zero balance. My pension comes during the billing period.I am sure someone can go back and see I called so many times and was told the check was in the mail.I would like the deposit back to use it and feel that even if customer service was originally mistaken ,I was very inconvenienced and frustrated with the back to back phone calls.Honestly, I think it is only fair to check the records and see that for whatever reason a check was promised but I never received it.It would really help to have the extra money.Its been three years and I believe at this point the deposit is owed back to me. I understand you can say no but why did someone reassure me the deposit was already sent when I called.

0 Likes
Re: Deposit never returned despite promise from customer service
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning pd25838,

We were unable to get in contact with you and we are closing your private support case due to no response. Please let us know on the public thread if you need any additional help.

Thanks,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello pd25838,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close this private thread. If you still need assistance on the matter or ever need help with anything else please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes