Deposits
Johnwr1

I understood the deposit was part of my order,never would’ve ordered in the first place 

or would not have bought the router 

very decieving

need to cancel service 

0 Likes
Re: Deposits
jonjones1
Legend

@Johnwr wrote:

I understood the deposit was part of my order,never would’ve ordered in the first place 

or would not have bought the router 

very decieving

need to cancel service 

The deposit is because you have no credit file, a limited credit file, a bad credit profile or no credit file. It is returned after 12 on time payments. However the deposit time starts all over if you miss any payment or pay late. 

Call 1-800-VERIZON talk to someone in the billing department to refund it back to you.

however your router will not be refunded. 

0 Likes
Johnwr1

My credit is over 800 and never had any problem before 

its insulting and I see no reason for it 

milk despite the charges with my bank

and cancel Verizon as soon as I can replace 

0 Likes
Johnwr1

Only had service less than 2 weeks 

where do I file a complaint?

0 Likes
Johnwr1

And I never agreed to buy the router 

didnt notice the change till my first bill 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Johnwr,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please call Customer Support at 1-800-VERIZON during normal business hours for questions about your billing.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

In order of your postings.

1) deposits are done via credit bureau reporting on computers. Not with a live person. So it would be the bureaus saying it and not Verizon. What you perceive it to be may not be correct.

2) if you leave Fios within 30 days under the total customer satisfaction guarantee you can simply cancel the service, pay for what was used and go on your way. However the cost of the router will not be forthcoming.

3) When you place and order Verizon sends multiple emails showing the total cost of services including any equipment you purchased. It also sends a video of your first invoice and what may be included. It also shows what the monthly costs are associated with your account.

contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via a google search and file a complaint or telephone them to file a complaint.

they will contact Verizon. 

0 Likes