Disappointed customer
Linda552

Recently I signed up for fios tv and was told by Jennifer on 10/3/2017 that if I went online and ordred my fios tv they installation would be free so I had my fiance go on line and set up an account to purchase survices on line to get the $99.00 installation fee waived so we did then I called the following day 10/4/2017 and spoke to lisa and was told that when I receive my first bill to call back and she would put a note in my account to waive they $99.00 fee. Well due to unforeseen circumstances I was hospitalized on 10/16/17 and my install didn't happen until 11/3/17 which they installer couldn't complete until the next day 11/4/17 so it took 2 days about 10hrs to complete an install. So I received the bill on 11/15/17 and the $99.00 wasn't waived so today 11/16/17 I spoke to Jaime which didn't solve my problem the best he could do was issue a $25 credit wow big Deal I'm on a fixed income and just had Brain surgery and they obviously lied to me about the $99.00 Installation fee going to be removed very dissatisfied customer I could let the BBB know how Verizon fios treats there customers my fiance is going to notify they RI attorney general's office I have all the names times and dates as to who I spoke with. In closing I pray and hope this doesn't happen to another customer. Thank you {edited for privacy}.

0 Likes
Re: Disappointed customer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Linda55,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes