quick menu

Disconnected service over three months ago, still no refund check

Disconnected service over three months ago, still no refund check

Highlighted
Contributor alua_55
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(951 Views)

I disconnected my Verizon Fios service on 12/17/2014 and returned the equipment. After that I received a couple of bills from them with the credit balance of $75. I called them a couple weeks ago and was told that  my account had just been finalized and that I was issued a refund on March 2nd. I still don't see that refund check in my mail.

I'll wait another two weeks and if I don't receive the refund, I'll file a complaint with BBB.

I now realize that I shouldn't have paid that last bill from Verizon as getting your refund seems almost impossible based on the stories I read on this forum. Needless to say, I'll never sign up for Verizon services again.

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 3
(936 Views)

Hi alua_55,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

Contributor alua_55
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(900 Views)

User RBinDC responded yesterday to this thread that they had a similar situation and that in the end they did receive a refund check, but it bounced. This message later disappeared. If that's true, this is shame, I can't believe a company with the revenue of over $100 billion behaves like crooks.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios