Customers With Disabilities

Welcome to the Verizon Fios Community.

Find help and answers to questions about anything and everything Verizon.

Discount for services for Veterans expecially disabled veterans

Contributor

Discount for services for Veterans expecially disabled veterans

We have the Fios service. My husband is a disabled veteran and one of the few things he does is watch TV and get on the internet. Do you have a discount for the Fios plan for veterans?  AT@T  gives a discount to Veterans. I was hoping that Verizon would offer this. Thank you.

5 REPLIES
Contributor

Re: Discount for services for Veterans expecially disabled veterans

My husband is also a 100% disabled veteran.  Does Verizon offer any kind of discount at all for a Triple Fios client?  Our 2 year contract comes up in July 2012.  Please get an answer to us.  Thank you! 

Contributor

Do you offer Discounts for Disabled Veterans?  I would like to find out more about this please.

Thank you,

KB

Contributor

I'm 100% disabled Vet. I was told Verizon gives a Veteran Discount, but I had to go through Verizon connections. The second I get there though they ask for an Employer [which is an impossiblility], then Verizon turns around and tells me that since I don't have an employer, and since I'm residential. I can't get a discount. Since it's only through an employer.

Although I was just told that if I was using a wireless set up, I'd just give my Branch of Service and last military addr. Does that work if I use the Veteran's Administration [VA] for my disbility pay? And how does a Veteran get a bundle deal? 

Contributor

Did you ever get a response? Funny how they can contact you in so many ways but prefer to stay somewhat mute on items of this nature

KaBorgNTX - Regular Army Disabled Vet - Vietnam Era

Contributor

[ Edited ]

For veteran discount bring a copy of your DD-214 to any Verizon store and they will issue the discount..

A 25% Discount will be issued whenever you order accessories online or purchase from a store.

A15% discount will also be applied to wireless bills, BUT only on the data plan portion of your bill. 

USAF Viet Nam, Disabled Vet

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services

Support

Watch Fios