Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Discounts not reflected on bill

big_apple_al
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Discounts not reflected on bill

Message 1 of 2
(713 Views)

I moved house in November and, having been a Verizon customer for many years, signed up with them again for a 2-year contract. I'm beginning to regret it.

I am having a ongoing issue with my billing. Numerous calls to agents have not resolved this, so I am turning to this forum so see if anyone can advise.

I signed up for Triple Play and have a confimation from Verizon stating the cost:

Verizon Triple Play: $104.99

The following discounts were included:

• $10 Exclusive Online Ordering Credit Included
  • $25 Bundle 24 Mo. Credit Included
  • $20 Triple Play 24 Mo. Discount Included

However, $30 of the discounts are not being reflected on the bill and I need this to be added back in. Only the $25 bundle discount is being applied.

A previous call to an agent was resolved with a $30 'credit' being applied to my account - but instead of being credited, it was added as a fee!

Can anyone contact me to sort this out before I cancel and go to Cablevision!

1 REPLY 1
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Re: Discounts not reflected on bill

Message 2 of 2
(706 Views)

Hi big_apple_al ,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title