Switch Account

Discreetly Charged for a Remote -

Contributor
Contributor

Discreetly Charged for a Remote -

Message 1 of 1
(291 Views)

My tv guide was acting up for a few days, skipping, going really slow, never really happened for that long before.  I spent a few hours playing with it, running through the Verizon diagnostics and in-home agent etc. and was ultimately recommended to place an order through Verizon for a new remote.  Nowhere was I told I'd be charged $14.99 for this, basically didn't say I was or wasn't going to be charged.  Since I was having issued I assumed it was free, I would have 100% not ordered it if I knew I was going to be billed for a remote.

By the time the remote came my guide was working fine again, it's still in the plastic and I'm out $15.  Thanks Verizon, way to sneak that charge on my bill, maybe instead of being obscure just let us know beforehand what you'll be charging for what.  Thanks

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.