Disgusted
4Renas

I've had Verizon DSL for almost a year now. Very happy that I cut the cord to cable and just doing Hulu/Netflix, couldn't be happier. What I'm not happy about is how I've been treated at Verizon these last few months. Identity theft here in America is really bad. I blame at a lot of the companies that we deal with on a day to day, whether it be Amazon down to Lands’ End. Companies send out excessive junk mail. When mail gets lost or in some cases end up in the wrong hands. You have people who steal your identity the old fashion way, manually. Then you have the cyber bullies that break into weak firewalls and steal your credit card, social security and personal banking information. No one is safe and there's no solid way of keeping your personal life from being compromised. I've been battling with Verizon for over 6 months to have my bill paperless, over 6 months. I called up three times, got promised twice that I would hear back from someone but each time never did. Have been given a ticket number twice and still no one is able to understand why I can't go paperless. All of my bills are paperless, ALL. From banking/credit all the way down to the life insurance. Why it is that Verizon can't tell me why I can't have paperless for a DSL account ONLY?! This is a bag of horse **bleep**. I refuse to pay their bill on time, refuse. I'm not getting the service I'm asking for so why should they get their money on time. It's funny that they can let me know when my bill is due and how much but nobody at that company can tell me why is it still not possible to do paperless, NOBODY! I've had it with them and the promises. I will go over Verizon’s head if needed because I'm not being treated fairly. What type of sociopathic/narcissist behavior is thiiiiiiiis?! Seriously, I've never had any trouble doing paperless in any other company I do business with but Verizon. Most cellphone and banks prefer for you to do paperless, it's much better for the economy. I'm **bleep** on many many levels and they haven't heard the end of this. 

0 Likes
Re: Disgusted
jonjones1
Legend

Feel better now?

you can go paperless via your online account. Click the box to go paperless. Verizon is not stopping you from paperless statements and they have auto pay on the site so you never need to worry.

its best not to rant and simply read the web portal, or even the back of your paper invoice gives you a way to go paperless.

and paying your invoice late is a sure way to get auto pay and paperless statement sign up denied. You must not be late. Points to think about.

0 Likes
4Renas

Before replying about me ranting and raving, I'm tech savoy to know how to do paperless darling, I've tried over 50 times and they have tried and still don't have an explanation as to why it will NOT GO PAPERLESS. So if you don't have the answers to how to fix this glitch, then maybe you should've sat this one out. Thanks but no thanks.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 4Renas,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes