Dishonest behavior, trick customer for more charge
xxxxyyyzz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon has tricked me into signing a 2-year contract with them when I explicitly told them that I was about to move and wanted a month-to-month contract which I was planning to cancel in 2-3 months. Now when I tried to cancel the service, I was told that it was a 2-year contract and I would be either charged for an early termination fee or just better keep using their service. 

I have talked to customer service for three times and the last call even lasted for an hour. The representative was so rude during the whole time. He kept mentioning that they don't care what my request was in the first place, as long as there is the contract I owe them the fee. And he offered a perfect solution, of course!! JUST KEEP USING THEIR SERVICE. We might consider Verizon in our new home before this happens but now, no way! Their disgusting behavior has made us so sick. We don't know how such a business could survive but we would never go back to Verizon and we will make it our personal mission to speak to everyone we know about their ridiculous behavior. Besides, Verizon obviously does not give a rats behind about its customers. It was just a rumor before but now it was made abundantly clear to us.

0 Likes
Re: Dishonest behavior, trick customer for more charge
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi xxxxyyyzz,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes