Dispute Korean Package Charges
krah1009
Enthusiast - Level 1

For several years, I have experience fraudulent charges to my account.  A "Korean" tv package was added to my account serval times in which I've called to remove.  I have a triple package (tv, internet, phone) and I have been a customer for many years, so I trusted Verizon would permently remove this "Korean" tv package but when I checked my account online I noticed that the charges were back!

I called to dispute all of the charges and now this issue has been opened for several months now. During my last call, I was told I should hear back from "Offline Back Office team".  I have not.

Any recommendations on my next move?  I plan to contact the corporate office directly.

0 Likes
Re: Dispute Korean Package Charges
jonjones1
Legend

These types of issues are handled by your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission google your states.

tell them what is happening. They will get Executive escalations to work with you to get it resolved.

good luck

Re: Dispute Korean Package Charges
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi krah1009,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes