Dissatisfied with Verizon service
bellaa22
Enthusiast - Level 2
I been a consumer with Verizon wireless for more than 5 years as well as residential. Since day one I've had problems with Verizon fios. I'm extremely disappointed with them and their lack of customer service. I have always been patient with customer service and techs and they still fail to provide customer satisfaction. I been calling almost every month for something else that has gone wrong. I've had 3 new set top boxes. And they keep charging for something I did not get. What really frustrates me is that they have a weak customer service, and that is insensitive, rude and none reliant. I pay so much money every month and I can't even get proper service. I usually do not complaint, but honestly this last call was the last straw. Im extremely dissapinted with Verizon service.
Re: Dissatisfied with Verizon service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

What is the issue you are trying to resolve with customer service?

0 Likes
bellaa22
Enthusiast - Level 2
Remove movie rental that they are charging me.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning bellaa22,

We did not hear back from you and we are closing your private support case due to no response. Please let us know if you have any more comments, questions, or concerns regarding your service. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes
bellaa22
Enthusiast - Level 2
I can't find it
0 Likes
bellaa22
Enthusiast - Level 2
I found it but it says that it's closed. I also tried to chat and no agent appeared.
0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

The case has been reopened and any further questions on this issue can be asked there.

Josh B

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning bellaa22,

We were still unable to hear from you and gather your account information. We are closing your support case due to no response. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes
bellaa22
Enthusiast - Level 2
I continue to try to go on the chat, and no agent comes through.
0 Likes