Customers With Disabilities

Welcome to the Verizon Fios Community.

Find help and answers to questions about anything and everything Verizon.

Does Verizon Offer an Incentive to Sign Up for Another Two-Year Agreement?

Bronze Contributor II

Does Verizon Offer an Incentive to Sign Up for Another Two-Year Agreement?

[ Edited ]

Does Verizon FiOS offer any incentive to retain a month-to-month subscriber provided s/he is willing to sign up for another (two-year?) agreement?

My FiOS triple play package (w/DVR & additional set top box) is becoming so expensive I am considering a further (dropped HBO) reduction to my existing monthly service agreement or switching providers instead.

2 REPLIES
Gold Contributor II

Re: Does Verizon Offer an Incentive to Sign Up for Another Two-Year Agreement?

Probably over the month to month price.

Silver Contributor V

Re: Does Verizon Offer an Incentive to Sign Up for Another Two-Year Agreement?

[ Edited ]

If you're close to the end of your current agreement, a "renew agreement" option will appear on your "My Verizon" web page.  This will show you renewal options and any offers for signing a new agreement.

I wouldn't expect much, however.  My agreement is up in a few weeks.  Verizon is offering me a $5/mo discount if I sign a new one.  I get the same offer online or over the phone.  This means I will most likely be switching to Comcast and saying goodbye to these forums.  But, since that's the way Verizon chooses to run their business I have no choice but to manage my service providers the same way.

Good Luck.

P.S.  Verizon spell check wants to replace "Comcast" with "Compost."  Very funny!

-----
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services

Support

Watch Fios