Does Verizon have offices for costumer services?
akanne
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in Hacienda Heights, California.  I have seen an office building with the FIO logo on it in Santa Fe springs and I've been thinkiing on just going in there and ask.  I talked to someone online who directed me to a verizon plus store but I know those are not even own by verizon and even the online representative told me that they might not be able to help me.

What gives? I remember the old days when you had a problem you just needed to go down to the offices and have them solved if not in minutes, in a few days.

I remember Verizon would be very good at solving issues and now they grew so big they get all confused.

I moved, and as I read around here, moving with Verizon is not a good idea.  After a month, I don't have caller ID or call waiting.  I've heard about 100 times, "Maam, the reason you don't have those services is because they're not added to your account, I'll be happy to add them for you"  I call the next day and they say, "Oh, the order needs to be "pushed" Let me transfer you to Technical support"  They still don't do jack!  They even promissed me a $25 discount for the "inconvenience"

I still don't have both services and now, when I call to talk to a supervisor, they don't transfer me on the account that it is an issue they can resolve and they cannot transfer me to a supervisor.

Is there anyone here with a similar problem who can share some insight with me on how to proceed?  I mean, they made me get a contract so if I opt out, I am the one one who gets penilized but if they mess up with their service, they can keep on trying and either way, the one screwed is me.

Re: Does Verizon have offices for costumer services?
Cindyred
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wrote online here to Verizon for help 4 days ago and was assured that i woul dget a call , today is 7.16.10 and i still have bot gotten a call from Verizon

Your guess is as good as mine

0 Likes
El13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have posted here message related to my contract price and services 3 days ago. They moved it some kind of 'response queue' after a hour. So, no one except Verizon can see it. And I was assured that I will be contacted within 2 business days. It is getting closer to three but my message is still hidden from public and there is no reply from Verizon.

I guess, the only way for you will be to keep calling them again and again , hoping that accidentally someone will resolve your problem. When it gets stuck no one will fix it willingly.  

0 Likes
disgusted1359
Enthusiast - Level 2

Confused is not the correct word.

Verizon and its staff are like the air we breath, disappears instantly when you require their help and support.

Their bills are generated not through thin air,  but one  bod pushing buttons to produce$$$$$$$$$ never ending, and the customer just having to pay their fantastic bills................which are usually incorrect..........But surprise surprise how do we complain..No where to go for explanation of billing or query amount.

Try to change or amend any of their services,  believe me, it is impossible. I am sure I speak to Ghosts,  or I DREAM  that  I did speak to a member of Verizon Staff because I never receive feedback to enable my problem to be resolved and allowing the Staff of Verizon to continue their good work (I assume they are paid many

@akanne wrote:

I live in Hacienda Heights, California.  I have seen an office building with the FIO logo on it in Santa Fe springs and I've been thinkiing on just going in there and ask.  I talked to someone online who directed me to a verizon plus store but I know those are not even own by verizon and even the online representative told me that they might not be able to help me.

What gives? I remember the old days when you had a problem you just needed to go down to the offices and have them solved if not in minutes, in a few days.

I remember Verizon would be very good at solving issues and now they grew so big they get all confused.

I moved, and as I read around here, moving with Verizon is not a good idea.  After a month, I don't have caller ID or call waiting.  I've heard about 100 times, "Maam, the reason you don't have those services is because they're not added to your account, I'll be happy to add them for you"  I call the next day and they say, "Oh, the order needs to be "pushed" Let me transfer you to Technical support"  They still don't do jack!  They even promissed me a $25 discount for the "inconvenience"

I still don't have both services and now, when I call to talk to a supervisor, they don't transfer me on the account that it is an issue they can resolve and they cannot transfer me to a supervisor.

Is there anyone here with a similar problem who can share some insight with me on how to proceed?  I mean, they made me get a contract so if I opt out, I am the one one who gets penilized but if they mess up with their service, they can keep on trying and either way, the one screwed is me.

$$$ to run around in circles allowing for NIL productivity being gained by Verizon) This is why they charge and invent figures for their customers to pay them - monthly. Great Company

If the CEO cares to  check this forum it would supprise how he is the Head of such a Profit making Company..................'WHOW" would he be surprised.

Why do they have staff,  from my experience Verizon is just a name which supplies products,charges excessively and pays staff millions of   $$$$$$$ to answer their customer services enquiries ....................I am sure the personnel in Verizon do not understand  this wonderful word CUSTOMER SERVICE...........................Any child at the age of 5 could do their job...............Pick up telephone, speak and hang up.

prisaz
Legend

This is a peer to peer Community Forum. Users helping users. From time to time Verizon employees may intervene and assist with an issue. These boards are monitored for appropriate content by forums moderators. Employees do participate, but for individual service issues that only Verizon can resolve, it is best to use the contact us link at the bottom of the forums page. But here is the link. http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
disgusted1359
Enthusiast - Level 2

have you tried to follow the link and to contact us........................it does not work, no one answers your emails, although the confirmation advises a response will be with 24 hours................5 days later, still waiting

0 Likes
chaplainrob

Their idea of customer service is to see how much their service can rip off their customers.  I have so-called "other provider" charges on my phone bill that I never authorized. Some of them I have never even heard of.  As far as I know they are just Verizon off shoots.  When I have been able to get through to anyone, I have not been able to get a straight answer.  Claims like, "well, my computer won't let me get that information right now." And they are somehow unable to transfer you to anyone that can help.  I have tried e-mails and gotten no replies. I have gotten no answers on the phone. And even on Twitter, they say, "we can help resolved your issue, please send a direct message" but there is no way to do that.  I have told all of them, the person on the phone, the e-mail, and on twitter that I will be complaining to the Attorney General's Office Fraud Division and they don't seem to care.  Do you think it is a mystery why you can't find their offices? That is done on purpose. That is done so you can't complain in person to them.  That is done so you don't know where to have them served with papers. If you sue them and the papers are served at the wrong place, guess what?  You lose.  I am trying to figure out the proper address on the complaint form I am filling out for the state's Attorney General's Office but damned if I know.

0 Likes
disgusted1359
Enthusiast - Level 2

They are elusive, and quite honestly, no one will win.................we must all stick together and hope that Commonsense will prevail with the Board of Directors who obviously are oblivious to all customers frustrations..................Verizon telling customers that they owe money .  Good Luck with the General Attorney, I for one would be behind you

0 Likes
disgusted1359
Enthusiast - Level 2

Individual..............do not stand a chance. 

Everytime our services are  put on Vacation, or we wish to re-connect the services we are frustrated . It should be so easy, this is a normal excercise for the State of Florida............

Before you can comment, you need to experience the rath of VERIZON AND IF THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL LISTEN I SHALL CONTINUE ON THIS SITE.........................................

0 Likes
MarkT4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't help but know how you feel.  I lost track of how many people I talked to about a problem that was Verizon's goof.  I've spent an easy five hours on the phone and chat, I bet.  Everybody pretty much says it's not  their department but they'll transfer you to the correct place.  Instead you just end up back at the main phone menu.  Or you follow the menu and it's a dead end with no way to back up a level.  And everybody has a computer problem and says part of the system is down and they'll have to call you back.  Of course they don't.  At least everybody has had an American accent!

0 Likes