Don't slam customers off attributes they want!!!!!
POUser

Apparently when I paid my bill last, you automatically enrolled me in paperless billing.  I didnt' see when or how you did this, but I don't want it.  And the email that told me how to get off again didn't actually do that -- the link does not seem to exist.

I know you save money by mistreating your customers, but from me you make plenty already.  Don't be greedy or you will make a lot less.  Like none. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Don't slam customers off attributes they want!!!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You can get help by contacting Verizon directly  via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
Re: Don't slam customers off attributes they want!!!!!
PJL
Master - Level 3

@POUser wrote:

Apparently when I paid my bill last, you automatically enrolled me in paperless billing.  I didnt' see when or how you did this, but I don't want it.  And the email that told me how to get off again didn't actually do that -- the link does not seem to exist.

I know you save money by mistreating your customers, but from me you make plenty already.  Don't be greedy or you will make a lot less.  Like none. 

My experience is that switching to automatic billing must be done affirmatively -- it is not done automatically by the system.  The option to pay and switch may be the first listed, but it is not required nor is it automatic.

0 Likes