Don't trust Verizon salesmen
angry-as-hell

Salesman Alen promissed me a 100% free "Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack" and no Internet Activation fee.  He said he put notes about it on the account.

My first as well as second bill both contain $24.49 (for half of the entertainment pack) and $23.33 (for one third of the installation).

When I called Verizon after the first bill, they found the notes, and credited my account for both amounts.

After the second bill, they could not find the notes.

1. I cannot spend 45 minutes on the phone every month.

2. Alen please call me and explain what's going on.

0 Likes
Re: Don't trust Verizon salesmen
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi angry-as-hell,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
frustrateduser9
Enthusiast - Level 1

Couldn't agree more - anything to see you on their service.  When we switched from Time Warner to Verizon two yrs ago, we were told there was a local 24-hour news station similar to Time Warner - there is not one.  Then they just replaced the weather channel with accuweather which has local weather for locations 400 miles away!

We were also told that when when our 2 years were up we just needed to call a month before and they would extend our pricing for another two years.  Another outright lie!  Price is going up $50 a month - goodbye Verizon. 

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

@angry-as-hell wrote:

Salesman Alen promissed me a 100% free "Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack" and no Internet Activation fee.  He said he put notes about it on the account.

My first as well as second bill both contain $24.49 (for half of the entertainment pack) and $23.33 (for one third of the installation).

When I called Verizon after the first bill, they found the notes, and credited my account for both amounts.

After the second bill, they could not find the notes.

1. I cannot spend 45 minutes on the phone every month.

2. Alen please call me and explain what's going on.

The people that come to your house DO NOT WORK FOR VERIZON they work for a marketing company selling fios. They get paid on commission so they would say just about anything to get a sale and get paid.

0 Likes