Double Charged
Gm30
Don't ever use a debit or credit card to pay your Verizon Bill because you will be double charged. This happened to me 8 times and just recently on 3-12-15. I made a payment at 6:45pm over the phone and then on 3-13-15 the same amount was charged at 1:45am. Of course verizon denies having doing this even with documentation from my bank showing that they did. I have sent screen shots and emails to verizon and even after seeing the proof they denied that such a thing could ever happen. So I'm looking for a new service provider because verizon's customer care service is terrible. I am not willing to drive out of my way every month just to make a cash payment over in a store when I should be able to make a simple payment by phone.
0 Likes
Re: Double Charged
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
CAMOUFLOWER

They do this to me nearly every single month!!! They take my payment then take the same amount again and hold it for 3 business days, locking up my bank account so I can't pay any other bills for 3 days. It's so maddening and I've complained a million times, they never solve the problem. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi camouflower,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes