Double Play to Triple Play TOTAL SCREW UP
BradShann

I am beyond frustrated with the TOTAL imcompetence of this entire company. I find it especially infuriating that when I called to change my service in the beginning of January (because my husband and I were moving into a new home) we were helped promptly and with fantastic customer service because we were upgrading our account.

But now, MUCH TO MY DISMAY, I recieved a bill that is more than double what the customer service rep promised. I am currently being billed for two DVR rentals, which I was told were "free for life" through the triple play bundle we recieved. I was also charged a "FIOS INTERNET INSTALLATION FEE" even though NO WORK WAS DONE AT OUR HOME BECAUSE THE PRIOR OWNERS HAD FIOS AS WELL! NOT TO MENTION WE WERE PRIOR VERIZON FIOS CUSTOMERS (INCLUDING INTERNET) AT OUR OLD HOME.

Every single time I call verizon fios customer service the wait times are astronomical and talking to someone who actually understands what I am saying takes at least three attempts. I was also promised a $50 visa "movers" card, which has not arrived.

As far as I'm concerned, Fios owes me a major apology, a remedy to this entire situation and a comp. of sort on my bill.

If this does not happen, we will be forced to transfer our services to Comcast. A door-to-door salesman visited our home last week and left his information. I provided him with a copy of this bill and he told me that Comcast would not only match what we SHOULD HAVE BEEN BILLED, but they will beat it and PAY OUR EARLY TERMINATION FEE.

I do not want to go through the hassle of cancelling and reinstalling services, but trust me I WILL IF THIS IS NOT TAKEN CARE OF IN A PROMPT MANNER.

0 Likes
Re: Double Play to Triple Play TOTAL SCREW UP
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible. 

0 Likes