Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Dropping my landline

Scoopmeup
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Dropping my landline

Message 1 of 4
(1,683 Views)

My contract is expiring and not only do I want to change my FIOS TV service and internet but I'd also like to drop my landline completely.  Problem is there's no where on line to select the option to delete it.  Any one have any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
tksingh1
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Dropping my landline

Message 2 of 4
(1,672 Views)

If the option to remove the landline is not there * you can rebundle into a double play to get the online off and then call in to disc the landline

MSivilli
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(1,658 Views)

OMG, I know what you mean. They have the worst internet site and their customer service phone line is absolutely awful.

Our internet has slowed to a crawl and there's not way to get support.

I've absolutely had it. I am canceling my service at this point. I've been listening to music on hold for 15 solid minutes and at this point I'm so **bleep** that I'm going to stay on the line as long as it takes to get rid of them.

I can't believe how bad they've gotten and I'm not going to put up with it anymore.

walt178
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Message 4 of 4
(1,647 Views)

@Scoopmeup wrote:

My contract is expiring and not only do I want to change my FIOS TV service and internet but I'd also like to drop my landline completely.  Problem is there's no where on line to select the option to delete it.  Any one have any ideas?

The option to drop services doesn't exist while you are still under contract.   After your contract expires you should see more options.

However, I would recommend talking to a customer support agent earlier.  That will not obligate you to anything, but having a better idea of current pricing may help you decide on the best options to meet your needs/desires. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title