ERROR Charged For Mayweather Fight We Absolutely Did mnot Order or Watch
Fabes1

I'm fatigued and furious.  Hours spent already on multiple phone calls and the last phone call was the most disconcerting.  The tech support person that joined the call sent a signal to the box that they keep teling me ordered and viewed the Mayweather Fight and the test was successful.

Great!  It doesn't change the fact that we did not order or watch the fight.

I feel like I'm being charged with a crime and have no way of defending myself other than repeatedly asserting that this is a mistake.  We have never ordered anything PPV and do not care one bit about boxing.

I was just told that this is still under investigation and that the $99 charge is not being held against my account for the moment.  I guees that means I can pay my bill less the $99 but I can look forward to the charge coming back for the next bill?

It's as if they have all of the information and all I I have is my word.  If this does not get resolved soon AND if there is no subsequent consideration given to me for all of the time and aggravation this Verizon error has imposed on me, I will have to find a new service provider after being with Verizon for 7+ years.

0 Likes
Re: ERROR Charged For Mayweather Fight We Absolutely Did mnot Order or Watch
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes