ETF Dispute
AngryHam

I cancelled Verizon service 10 days after agreeing to a service contract as an existing customer under NO contract at that time. Verizon did not supply the services as they were described to me by the representative, so I cancelled within what I was told was the grace period where I would NOT be charged an early termination fee. This was repeated by the agent at the store where I turned in my equipment who added “if you get hit with a charge, just call and explain and they will remove it since you are within the grace period.

Additionally, I want to express my frustration with Verizon during this process. I have been met with misinformation, or no ability to provide information at every step…Even if the representatives who told me I was within the grace period were mistaken, that’s what I was told; AND given that there were no installation costs related to this “contract” as an existing customer it seems criminal to charge me $300 for being disappointed with the upgrade plan I was told would improve my experience but DID NOT.

I paid Verizon a LOT of money during the years I was a customer, but when I decide I am no longer happy with the service I recently upgraded to I m charged $300…..? It’s not right. Please make it right and remove the charges.

Thank you,

Seth

0 Likes
Re: ETF Dispute
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AngryHam,

Please be aware that this a forum where users help other users. If you wish to speak with a Verizon representative about your issue, then please visit the Contact Verizon Support page. For billing issues, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes