ETF Waiver
Lou19821

I spent 1 hour with Verizon Chat trying to get my ETF waiver to go through. I love FIOS, but this process has been extremely painful to get my ETF waived.

I keep getting this C:\fakepath\billimage.jpg error when I go to upload a copy of my utility bill. It does not allow me to upload. I have tried 2 different computers, and my phone with no success. Please help!!!!

0 Likes
Re: ETF Waiver
jonjones1
Legend

https://www.verizon.com/myvzwidgets/widgets/etfm/views/etfmview.html

After following the instructions at this site, you can upload online or via fax. But save any proof of the upload or fax. Screen shot, email or fax log.

0 Likes
Lou19821

Thanks for your reply. But when I follow that link to upload I get the same result, where when I choose my file to upload, I get C:\fakepath\bill.jpg, and then it never uploads the document for submission. Any thoughts on what else to try?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lou1982,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes