ETF Waiver
VerizonUserDE

For an  entire week, I have been trying to upload my utility bill for a new address so that I can obtain the etf waiver.  When I select "Upload", I navigate to the location on my PC and then get the path C:|fakepath|\document.pdf.  I went to the verizon store in Millsboro DE (hour trip from my house) and they said I could only do the etf waiver on the website (stupid and outrageous!).  I am a senior citizen and need help with doing these things and all I ask is that I can get a waiver document sent to me at my email address.  Is that too much to ask or is Verizon hoping I get tired of this and just pay the termination fee? If this is not corrected, we will never go back to Verizon.  We loved the Verizon programming and are very surprise with how poorly this issue has been handled. 

0 Likes
Re: ETF Waiver
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VerizonUserDE,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes