ETF waivers problems
Siagon

I moved out of the east coast and moved to the west coast and there is not FIOS service in my area.  I was told I had to take my account out of vacation mode in order to start canceling my acount and fill out an ATF waiver online so I did.  That was on the 3rd of the month and now its the 23rd and I have gotten no conformation or notice of the ETF waiver even though I was told it would take 24-48 hours.  When I call the number that I'm always given online or talking to representitves (1-800-837-4966) it goes to the wireless part of veriosion and they seem mostly clueless about how to deal with connecting me to the FIOS ineternt/TV side of things.  I really just want my ETF processed so I can get my money back before my billing period says I'm going to owe $350 when I had a credit of $112 before vacation I had to be put in Vacation mode which I think I had to pay for.  Please help with any advice.

0 Likes
Re: ETF waivers problems
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Siagon,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes