Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I was always been told by sales that early termination fee would be waived if I move to a state that does not serve by Verizon. However, when I call to disconnect my service, I was told they will still charge me the terminate fee even if I move to an area that's not served by Verizon? Why does the policy change?
It has not changed. The early termination fee only applies to the current address of your service. Once you leave the contract the fee applies. The sales person is incorrect. Sometimes they might choose to waive the fee.
Do you have any success having it waived? In previous account, the sale person told me they'll waive it. But when I try to disconnect as a move to a state not served by Verzion, they refused to waive and says they never has that expection.