Easy Pay (or not so Easy Pay!)
IW1995

Like others, my account is set up for Paperless Billing, e-mail notification and payment by Easy Pay.

This month I was disconnected and charged $7 for non-payment !

Why does Easy Pay not work ???  I haven't receved e-mails for 2 months & Easy Pay hasn't collected payments for 2 months and its been a big incovenience.

Then I can't contact VZ through Live Chat for some reason and I don't have time to wait in line on the phone.

Really unhappy!

0 Likes
Re: Easy Pay (or not so Easy Pay!)
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear that the Easy Pay was not working out well. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes
kaylaP

help, please

I want to change from auto pay to having mu on-line banking do it.

but to do that i need an address.

and my library computer will time out in 2;40

0 Likes
unhappy100

I have  had a similar experience.  The website shows I am enrolled in Easy Pay, but my bill doesn't get paid.  I still have to go online and make a one-time payment.  It worked fine until last fall when we upgraded/changed our service. Unbelievable they can't get that figured out!

0 Likes
dwhiteh

likewise. my easy pay worked for quite a while (many months) and after I upgraded  (Nov 2011) it seems to have quit.  The long wait on the phone has produced no results so far (over an hour on the phone) can someone from Veroizon fix my problem.

Thanks

0 Likes
Jason7771

Same issue here. It's been ongoing since September 2011. Before then it was working just fine. They tell me it will work next month, but they tell me that every month. I've decided to stop paying until they tell me what they would like me to do.

0 Likes
Jason7771

Here's an update -- Verizon told me that I am enrolled in EasyPay, but I should go ahead and update my account information. I already did this in October and December, and now they want me to do it again. So after I completed this, it's STILL not set-up and it looks like I'm going to have to wait another 3 months! Here's what the to of my billing screen looks like now -- back to SQUARE ONE AGAIN:

Your enrollment in Verizon's Easy Pay Automatic Payment option is still pending. To avoid potential late fees, continue to make payments as usual. Pay your bill easier and faster by enrolling in one of our Easy Pay options.

0 Likes
Enrolled in Easy pay (or"Will not accept Pay" )
BMKM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Amen !    Enrolled in Easy Pay - (or better  "Will not accept Pay" ) and tried to get Verizon to make a payment from our credit card.    The Verizon Web site indicated we were enrolled with the message  (DO NOT PAY ! ), but  when we received calls that our bill was not paid (threating to cancel our service !) we tried to get the service activated (or a more accurate statement is to work period !).

That was 3 months ago and 3 calls to Verizon ago. !    Yesterday we talked to an agent, gave them our credit card number to pay the bill and even got a confirmation number.   Tonight we received another voice mail about our bill !!    THE AGENT DID NOT PAY THE BILL !  

We also found out that the Verizon Security Suite service that I called to be canceled back in December is still on my Bill !!    All this after we signed up for a 2 year contract. 

What gives with the lack of service !!  

Very unsatistied !!   Is Comcast customer service this bad !

--Bob

0 Likes
Re: Enrolled in Easy pay (or"Will not accept Pay" )
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello BMKM

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
PhillyTom1

I, too, am having Easy Pay problems. After 9 months of using Easy Pay, all of a sudden they cannot seem to process my payment. The only thing I did was switch from a debit card to my credit card. After spending 45 minutes on the phone with them last week, and their assuring me I was set up on Easy Pay, still nothing has been charged to my credit card and my March bill says I owe for last month's as well. 

And don't get me started on customer service. When I called to find out what was going on, the first guy couldn't even find me in the system. Even after I gave him my account number. I had my account pulled up on the computer, but this guy couldn't even find it. He had to transfer me to some other person, who FINALLY managed to find me in the system, before switching me back to the customer service guy, during which time I got cut off. So I had to call again and speak with a different guy. He told me indeed I was enrolled in Easy Pay. But still no charge to my credit card. 

Really frustrating and if they cut my service off, I'm going to Comcast.

0 Likes