Easy Pay
kfred1

I've been enrolled in Easy Pay and Paperless billing for years without issue.  However, I have received two notifications this month that my account is past due, one notification in my verizon.net email and one by mail.   I called Verizon and the rep told me to ignore it as my payment is being processed.  I checked again today and the payment has still not been processed and it was due 1/7/12.  I checked on myVerizon.com account settings and  it says that I am still enrolled in Easy Pay, so why isn't Verizon processing my bill and instead sending me letters saying my service could be terminated and subject to early termination fees if not paid by 1/26/12?

The only change I have made to my account recently is switching my traditional phone service to FiOS Digital Voice.   I have read in this forum that others have had issues with Easy Pay when changes are made to their account.    Please confirm that this issue will be resolved and that my bill will indeed be processed on time.

0 Likes
Re: Easy Pay
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kfred

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Jason7771

You're not alone. Same problem here. I think auto pay is broken for some people. I have a bunch of messages reaching out to support, but the problem hasn't been solved. I'm just going to wait until Verizon calls me or cuts my service off. There's now a new message asking for my billing information again. Doesn't Verizon have that? I'm tired of them wasting my time. Just fix it Verizon.

0 Likes
kfred1

No one has reached out to me and I just got an another automated message on my phone telling me to pay.

0 Likes