Elite Retention Team Still In Existence?
RJMacReady
Enthusiast - Level 3

After WELL over a month of wrangling with different Customer Service reps, we finally settled on a $$ amount for a 2 year contract renewal. It should not have been as difficult as it turned out to be. Each rep gave me a different quote, differing explanations of what services included, etc...  Now, I simply want one question answered. I have called the "Elite Retention Team" @ {edited for privacy} approx ten times in the last three weeks. It always goes directly to voice mail, and I leave all of the requested info, but never get a call back. It is odd, the FiOS video and audio quality, ( I run high end Sony gear and am very hard to please ), is 99.5% perfect. Conversely, their services requiring human interaction are sorely lacking. I am not going to phone the main Vz number for at least a month, there is only so much time I can devote to this matter. I even tried using a friend's phone to see if they had flagged my number so that it is directly dumped to voice mail, but he got the same results.

Perhaps Vz should spend less on advertising. They still send me full color brochures and letters to sign up for one of their Triple Play Packages, even though I have been a customer for five years consecutively. Spending the money saved on useless advertising on larger numbers of better trained customer service reps might be a good place to start, would you agree?                Quality of FiOS video and audio signal = A

Quality of equipment and interactivity = A

Quality of installation = A+

Quality of customer service = F

Mac

0 Likes
Re: Elite Retention Team Still In Existence?
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@RJMacReady wrote:

...  I have called the "Elite Retention Team"  ... ten times in the last three weeks. It always goes directly to voice mail ...                    

Evidently they haven't been retained, despite the enormous pride we Americans take in our nation's Elite citizenry.  Is civilization as we know it coming to an end?