Employer Discount refused
MasterMason
This is such crap. When we signed up years ago the sales guy, a top 100 salesman, told us we could get the unlimited plan AND the employer discount. LIE. After a few months of no discount we were told that it was considered two discounts. So we opted for the employer discount because they did away with unlimited. I've been trying for MONTHS to reinstate my employer discount. I don't have a work email so I've done the pay check option. Sent off a copy waited and was told they never got it. Yesterday I sent it by online validation and a CLEAR picture of my check. Got an email stating the date was illegible. Are you freaking kidding me! GET SOME GLASSES! You can see the date of the check clearly AND the pay period dates as well! Verizon, I and my wife are tired of fighting a loosing battle! You are VERY close to loosing ANOTHER customer!
0 Likes
Re: Employer Discount refused
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you

0 Likes