Equipment return and bill issues

Message 1 of 2
(462 Views)

Hi,

I discontinued FIOS services on May 21. {edited for privacy}

FIOS Cancellation Order Date:May 21, 2015
Order Number:{edited for privacy}

Problem 1:

I was told by Version customer service representative to return all the quipments to the FIOS store  66 Main St, Yonkers, NY 10701. I did that on May 22. But yesterday I got an email which says "This email is to remind you that, to date, we have not received your Verizon FiOS equipment." Can you tell me why?

Problem 2:

I have been sent an email which only says the total amount due is $118.01. There is no detail. The email says I can view the bill online. When I tried to login with my user ID, I see error message "The information you entered does not match our files."

Can you please send me the detail bill by email  ?

{edited for privacy}

Also, can you tell me how I can pay the bill online if I am unable to login?

Please note I no longer live in US.

Thanks,

Faisal

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Equipment return and bill issues

Message 2 of 2
(450 Views)

Hi faisal,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.  You can contact them by phone or online chat through Contact Us.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.