Re: Equipment return fraud
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello rabaman

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
voov
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the issue after I just went with another issue. Before is was about a mysterius bill that was affecting my credit report,now is about a returned router, I've returned because I had a problem with the router. Though I still have a new router and getting charged for the old router that I've returned, I'm just getting tired of this **bleep**. I've called about it, I even provided the UPS tracking number. I was told that the charge was going to be removed, but I'm still getting charged. Customer service is terrible. This is a known issue with verizon and I call this a scam. Scaming on the people that are still using the service. Makes me wonder why I even bother switching from Comcast to verizon. At least comcast didn't charged me for return devices. Very frustrated. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi voov,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
DeadSurvivor
Enthusiast - Level 2

Upon renewing my contract, the service technician installed the Fios Quantum Router.  Rather than returning the previous router, which was boxed, tagged and ready to be sent back to Verizon, I asked if the technician could return my older router.  His answer was yes and after a week has passed, I still have a warning on my account that states I will owe money on equipment if the equipment isn't returned within thirty days.

I do have the technicians card he gave me, which I won't post publicly unless asked to.  How can this issue be resolved?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@DeadSurvivor wrote:

Upon renewing my contract, the service technician installed the Fios Quantum Router.  Rather than returning the previous router, which was boxed, tagged and ready to be sent back to Verizon, I asked if the technician could return my older router.  His answer was yes and after a week has passed, I still have a warning on my account that states I will owe money on equipment if the equipment isn't returned within thirty days.

I do have the technicians card he gave me, which I won't post publicly unless asked to.  How can this issue be resolved?

One of the admins MIGHT try and assist, but essentially you need to contact Verizon through Calling, chat, or (if the admins do open an item for you) the private problem area. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You will need to contact Verizon. It might help if you have the technician's name or at least the work order number so they can track him down.

0 Likes
Alvine1

Hi,

I got the same issue and until now i got the new billing charge as verizon didn't receive my equipment return. I sent all the requirement to versiozn at 4/4/16 with UPS. The tracking number was {edited for privacy} with delivered status. My Cust Ref No was: {edited for privacy}. Please help me to figure out this issue.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Alvine,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
avimarcus

I am having the same issue. I returned my fios equipment and recieved a confirmation email that the equipment was recieved by verizon. Instead of verizon oweing me, i now owe verizon $50. I have tried to contact customer service but no one seems to know which department deals with the equipment returns. I was very happy with fios up until i moved and couldnt bring them along, and I am a happy verizon wireless user for over 10 years. I am very dissapointed that this was how I have been treated. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi avimarcus, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes