Equipment return issue
RomanZ

I cancelled my Fios package (internet & tv) some days ago. I received the box and label to return my set top box and the wireless router. Everything, including remote control and cables have been put into this single package, sealed with tape. I delivered the box at a local UPS Store myself. on Sunday 5/31/15.

Today, I am getting an email confirming that the router has been received and reminding me to return the set top box!?

===

Dear ROMAN,

This is to inform you that we have received some, but not all, of your equipment. To date the following item(s) have been received:

Wireless Router 1 {edited for privacy}

The following equipment has yet to be received. You must return the equipment undamaged to Verizon by July 3, 2015 or you will be charged as follows:

(Rent): HD Set Top Box 1 {edited for privacy}
To review or make changes to your account, you can visit verizon.com/myverizon at any time.

We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to serve you.

Sincerely,

Your Verizon Team

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that cannot accept incoming email messages. Please do not reply. ©2015 Verizon. All Rights Reserved.

===

Well, as if this isn't weird enough, I can not reply to the "service" emails and I certainly do not want to make any changes to my account, I have to register in a forum to somehow have someone open a suport case! And no, I certainly won't call anyone from abroad!

Please make sure the equipment I returned has been recevied in full.

Regards

0 Likes
Re: Equipment return issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello RomanZ,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.  You can contact them by phone or online chat through Contact Us.

0 Likes