Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Equipment return kit has never been sent!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Equipment return kit has never been sent!

Message 1 of 2
(586 Views)

I spoke to a Verizon rep "Susan" in executive relations over 10 days ago, letting her know that I had switched to Spectrum. She promised to send me a "return equipment kit" for me to return  my Verizon equipment - but she never did!  I've left messages for Susan, but she doesn't call me back. And when I tried to call the regular customer service line, it says there's more than a one-hour wait to speak to a rep. Is this some kind of scam where you never send the kit so that Verizon can bill people for not returning the equipment?  I'd appreciate a response.   

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Equipment return kit has never been sent!

Message 2 of 2
(579 Views)

Hi madison1137,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agents.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.