Escalating plan change order pending
SandS11

I have been trying to get a plan change effective date corrected to immediate by calling and chatting with customer support for at least 4-5 times with no success. 

Very frustrating as the voice agent who had entered the order for plan change promised that though she was giving effective date of 15 days later it will change to effective  immediately once I returned the old router and collected new one. 

My current plan cost was increased exorbitantly this month and I need to get the order processed immediately to the get revised plan active immediately with lower cost. 

The recording of call with the agent would be there where she promised, confirmed and reconfirmed that effective date of order will change to current date of collection of new router. 

Very disappointing. 

0 Likes
Re: Escalating plan change order pending
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SandS1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes