Escalation team???
verizonuser1233

I need the contact number for the escalation team. I have spoken to several agents and a supervisor with my issue, all with different tones, attitudes, and information and none provided me a refund. I ended my service at my previous address on october 3rd. The next installation date for my new address was october 20. The agent told me i wouldn’t be charged for october 3-20 since i wouldn’t have service, and they can’t charge me for a service i’m not being provided. Lo and behold, $75 was removed feom my account through auto pay. I called again and they told me the agent never ended my service on the 3rd, and that internet only isnt prorated so i would have paid the $75 anyway. This is ridiculous since the previous agent never told me it wasn’t prorated. They flat out lied, and when i spoke to a supervisor they said they can’t issue me credit because it’s not prorated. Ok, i understand that, but someone lied to me. I shouldn’t have to pay for their lies. I need a refund immediately. 

0 Likes
Re: Escalation team???
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi verizonuser123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes