Extreme frustration with Verizon fios
manish8616
I am sharing my extreme frustration with Verizon fios customer service and overall technical service.
I just moved to Princeton Arms Apt , East Windor, NJ. I contacted {edited for privacy} a verizon fios agent for the property on 2/19/2016. The whole community was fios connected. She offered me $50 plan with fios internet and Fios Local TV + HBO for one year. Router extra $10 rental. Order number {edited for privacy}
She created a wrong address to system because system could not recognize the address. This resulted on wrong delivery of router. I contacted that I did not recive the router. Then she arranged for new router.
I call the tech support to activate my service.I spent two days and they could not fix the issue. They sent a technician and the technician could not resolve the issue after working for 5 hours. He created a new order{edited for privacy} to fix the issue. This was a move order. This started my service. But now my bill is $84 without any HBO. plus $85 for installation !

I contacted customer support on chat today 3/1 and asked to fix the issue. Instead they added HBO for extra $15 plus $85 for change in service fee and now my bill with installation is more than $200 !
Below is summary of new bill :

Confirm Your Service Ready Date Here

Order Summary{edited for privacy}NJ11223712799
Order Date: Mar 01, 2016

Billing Estimate
Estimated Monthly Charges
These estimates are not your actual bills, which will vary based on activation date, changes you make after the order, duration of promotional discounts, usage, balance, adjustments, or installments.
Services and Discounts Monthly Amount
New Double Play $82.99
Fios TV Local Service
Fios Internet 75/75
New Pick Your Premiums $15.00
–HBO
New (Rent): Fios Quantum Gateway Router $10.00
Estimated Monthly Subtotal $107.99
Taxes, Fees and Other Verizon Charges (see detail) $2.07
Fios TV Broadcast Fee $2.99
Estimated Monthly Charges $113.05
What to Expect on Your 03/25/16 Bill
Your first bill with these services will vary due to partial month charges, one-time charges and duration of promotional discounts.
03/25/16 Estimated Monthly Subtotal $107.99
Change in Service and Partial Month
Services Added (see detail) $83.55
Services Removed (see detail) $2.00
Change in Service and Partial Month Subtotal $85.55
One-Time Charges
Fios Setup @ $80 - Installment 1 of 3 $26.66
One-Time Charges Subtotal $26.66
Estimated Bill Subtotal $220.20
Taxes, Fees and Other Verizon Charges (see detail) $12.57
Fios TV Broadcast Fee $5.38
Estimated Bill $238.15

0 Likes
Re: Extreme frustration with Verizon fios
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes